Wednesday

Tufted Headboards!

I'm doing two link ups today- Oh How Pinteresting and What I'm Loving Wednesday because we all know Pinterest = Love:)

I am itching to make a tufted headboard! I love them and think I could do it!

 As you can see our bed currently has no headboard and could use some sprucing up!

I'm loving the yummy egg and avocado tacos I had for dinner last night!


I'm also loving that I got to wear my favorite pants to work yesterday-

That's right, they're pink. I dyed them myself:) These were originally white pants but I got something on them. Instead of having to get rid of them I dyed them and get to wear them again yay!

Happy Wednesday!




google

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Those headboards are fantasic! The tufted ones have always been my favorite!

ashlyn | nicole said...

love all the headboards. the first on is my favorite! :]

xoxo
ashlyn
cute dress. love polka dots!

xoxo
ashlyn
My Unrehearsed Life