Friday

It's 18 Degrees

Woooww it's cold around here and I'm super grateful for warm boots and sweaters to keep me warm.

Something else that is keeping me warm today is the fact that it's Friday! I'll be making burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner tonight then on Saturday, Matt and I are going to see "The Iron Lady".


Last night for dinner, I bought two flounder fillets stuffed with crab from Trader Joe's. If you have a Trader Joes and love seafood you will surely love this! They are only $2.99 a piece and are deeelicious! 

source
I served it with wild rice and can't wait to eat this meal again.

The work around our house continues this weekend. It is hard to get motivated when it's sooo cold and all you want to do in lay on the couch under a blanket in front of the fire!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

I'm going to the movies this weekend too! I think my BF and I are going to see Red Tails.

I found your blog through Hollie's link up!

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sarah said...

TELL ME HOW THE IRON LADY IS! Seriously, I am so happy Meryl did a role like that! It is probably going to be FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

you MADE sweet potato fries? i need to learn how to do this! my husband and i LOVE them but i'm too intimidated to try it!

just found your blog from hollies link up and its adorable! i'm your newest follower and i'd love for you to follow me back!
-elisabeth
http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

ps. i'm hosting a link up tomorrow on things that inspire us and i would love for you to link up!

Hollie Ann said...

Thanks for linking up!! Now following you! :) I couldn't find the follow widget on your page at first!

Hope you're having a great weekend!