Wednesday

Back in the Silver Bullet!

I had a fantastic trip to Texas for a wedding last week! I got to spend time with my family, dance at the reception and eat tons of great food! Oh, I also got my hair done at Dry Bar for the first time and it was a great experience!
 photo 17780_709367729080185_1564252926_n_zpsf1b71384.jpg
The Bride and Groom!! Photo Credit

 photo photo2_zpscbfb64bf.jpg
Nice face Michael (my brother)
 photo photo5-1_zpsd84ff117.jpg
Dancing!
 photo photo3-1_zps8813b922.jpg
She was so cute playing in the bubbles

I'm glad to be back on the road again with Matt! When I got back to the trailer Monday night he had the awning out with our cute Airstream lights-

We also had a friend visit us-
 photo photo4_zps7c19eef7.jpg
This big Orange Kitty came over to check out the Airstream! He's so cute!
Here's a view of the beach near our campground-
 photo photo1-1_zps296ffe25.jpg

Today we drove to Yakima Washington because we're now headed to Yellowstone National Park!! We plan to arrive on Saturday.

On our drive today we got a really nice view of Mt. Ranier, it was stunning. The funny thing about this view point is, we thought the view point we were pulling off for was for some mountains toward the east but, when we stepped out of the truck we saw the big snowy Mt. Ranier behind us.

 photo photo2-1_zps080c7a76.jpg
 photo photo5_zps328b25c8.jpg

No comments: