Tuesday

Influenster Naturals Vox Box!

Have you heard of Influenster? It's an awesome company that sends you boxes of products to try and review based on things you like. I received my first box, the Naturals Vox Box to try and review because based on the surveys and such that I took when I joined, I like natural products (which I do!).

My box included:
Geo Deo- Natural Deodorant
LypSyl Lipbalm
Clean Well Hand Sanitizer Wipe
Eboost Natural Energy Booster drink mix
Country Life Maxi Hair and Nail Vitamins
Nectresse No calorie Sweetener
The Original Dish Drying Mat



Here's what I thought of the products-
GeoDeo- Love it! It smells great, goes on clear, works really well! Reading about this product, I learned that normal deodorant can have aluminum in it that gets in your blood stream and is probably not really good for you. I will switch to using this deodorant permanently now instead of others because it works well without any potentially bad ingredients that could hurt my body by using it everyday of my life! I definitely need deodorant but am not a mega sweater so I don't know how well this would work for someone who sweats more than me, just a heads up.

LypSyl Lipbalm- This is my favorite product out of my box! The tube it comes in is so cute, I love the little bee slider! The actual lip balm works great! It is tingly and lasts a long time. It leaves my lips soft with a hint of shine but is great for me to use everyday to soften my lips! I'm not really big on lipstick or gloss on a daily basis so this is nice for me to have with me in my purse everyday.

Clean Well Hand Sanitizer Wipe- This wipe was nice, it was a moist towlette that smelled like lemons. Not sure I'd buy these though because I usually just go to the sink to wash my hands but they'd be nice to have on hand if there was no sink with soap available.

Eboost Natural Energy Booster drink mix- This tasted pretty good, I didn't really notice a boost in my energy level after drinking. I drank it in the afternoon at work. I am more likely to turn to tea or coffee for an energy boost but maybe this would be good for people who don't like tea or coffee.

Country Life Maxi Hair and Nail Vitamins- I'm not a huge fan of vitamins and I can't say I've noticed a difference in my hair and nails after getting these.

Nectresse No Calorie Sweetener- I think this tastes like Splenda which I don't like. I also don't like that they advertise it as a Monk Fruit sweetener but really there are other ingredients. The website makes it hard to find out what exactly is in Nectresse, it says Monk Fruit and other natural sweeteners. I'm very picky when it comes to food and sweeteners. The other natural ingredients are- sugar, molasses and erythritol. Does erythritol sound natural to you? It sure doesn't to me. Overall I'm not a fan of Nectresse and won't be buying it.

The Original Dish Drying Mat- Love this! It is a microfiber like mat with foam inside. It absorbs water nicely and looks good on my counter top. It's easy to get out, use, then put away so it's not constantly out on the counter. I like this product!

So now that I've reviewed all the products I got, are you interested in signing up for Influenster?? If you like trying new products and writing reviews for them you should sign up!

Disclaimer: All the above products were given to be for free. I was not paid to write any of these reviews. All opinions are my own.

No comments: