Wednesday

Craftspiration

Last night Matt and I watched Hocus Pocus, what a great movie from our childhood. I'm always surprised when I watch a Disney movie again as an adult at all the sort of inappropriate things that are said in a kids movie that I totally didn't notice when I was a kid.

Also, we saw two huge owls in our tree last night! They were hooting up a storm then saw us watching them and they flew off to another tree. I had never see owls that big! If I had a small dog or cat I'd be scared for their little lives because those owls were that big!

Now moving on to craftspiration. I always have a list of craft inspiration on Pinterest of projects I want to try. Some of the top projects on my list right now are-






Hopefully I'll have some time this week to work on some of these fun crafts!!

Have a lovely Wednesday!!


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love Hocus Pocus! My sister recently got a black kitten, and I made her name him Thackery Binx ;-)

Rach said...

I know what you mean! It's funny how much stuff you miss when you are a kid. I definitely don't remember anything like that in Hocus Pocus which means I definitely need to see it again as an adult! I used to love that movie! :)