Friday

Friday's Letters!

Dear Week, woooow you went by super fast!

Dear Friday afternoon, I'm ready to craft, listen to music, and spend some time in the kitchen!

Dear neighborhood block party happening tomorrow, I'm so pumped! Ever since we moved into our house almost 1 year ago, everybody has been raving about this awesome yearly block party.

Dear College words and phrases, I realized recently that there a some words and phrases I used to hear all the time in college and rarely hear now such as-
Social Construction
Let's unpack that
Phallic
The Male Gaze
Gender Gap
Syllabus
Multiple Choice
Blue Book
I wish college was never ending, maybe I should become a professor.

Speaking of college, Go Frogs! Good luck against Iowa State tomorrow, hopefully we can still be an awesome team without Casey Paschall.

Have a lovely weekend!!



1 comment:

Holly said...

I love neighbour parties! We used to have them every Christmas when I was a kid and they were awesome. :)