Tuesday

Personalized Charms


I've seen a lot of people wearing cute personalized charms lately and I wanted to make some of my own. I found that Hobby Lobby has a kit with two metal frames and the glass you need for olny $2.47!

The Hobby Lobby Charm Kit


Unfortunately the clasp on the kit doesn't actually work. The charms pictured above are made from the Hobby Lobby kit and I just broke off the clasp and super glued the glass and pics into the frame. After the frames dried over night I super glued the jewels onto the frames.

I made one necklace for me with the TCU logo on one side and an Airstream pic on the other! The second necklace I made for my mom with the Texas A&M logo on one side and pic of her dog on the other!

This is a fun and easy project to personalize something you love to wear around your neck!

No comments: