Tuesday

Dessert Replacement

I've taken a major liking to these Blue Bell Fudge Bars lately! The best part is that they are only 4 grams of fat and 110 calories per bar.

These fudge bars are super rich and creamy. I have gotten in a bad habit of eating ice cream every night after dinner with my husband. I have always loved ice cream and when he eats a bowl of ice cream, I usually can't resist and will eat a bowl too.

This is a great replacement for my normal bowl of ice cream because it is satisfying, a smaller portion, and less calories and fat!

If you are a chocoholic or ice creamaholic like me, give these a try because they are great! I don't have to go without but I'm also not adding too many calories either.

P.S. I used to eat these as a kid by the pool in the summer!

No comments: