Monday

Bags are Packed, I'm Ready to Go

This week I'm traveling to Texas for Christmas! I'm exited to go home for a bit and see all my family and friends!

In order to prepare for my trip I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought snacks (a whole grocery bag full), I have two good books to read on my Kindle (Long Walk to Freedom, Nelson Mandela's autobiography and A Dance With Dragons (Game of Thrones book 5!). I'm flying Southwest and will be on the same plane for 6.5 hours!!! I land at LA and San Antonio without any plane changes until I make it to Dallas.

This past weekend Matt and I spent the sunny nice days at Muir Woods, Mill Valley, and Sausalito.

So that's what's happening around here! Tomorrow will be Tahoe Tuesday as usual and then I'll be blogging from Texas!

Have a great day!

No comments: