Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday

Today I have a list of thoughts and happenings going on in my life for you-

Do you know those rare people that make you feel so awesome about yourself? Those super kind people that brighten your day? Well, one of those people came to our house last night and she is the kind of person I want to be! Nice, beautiful inside and out, and leaves you feeling so great. I'm thankful for people like her.

Y'all I've hit a wall with my working out. For the past 2 weeks I've been motivated and good about working out but yesterday it was hard to get myself to do anything and I'm dreading having to workout tomorrow! It feels like the time of year when I can eat whatever and it doesn't count but unfortunately we all know there is no such time of year.

I'm completely sucked into this book right now-


All I want to do is read all day because it's so good. If you like historical fiction, this author is the best I've read. This particular book is about WWII start to finish.

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?? Cray cray! I'm excited to go home!

Lastly, how cute is this? I love it.

2 comments:

Lora said...

I have a huge problem with reading books instead of working out....too bad we can't get in shape by reading!

cute blog. found you through the linkup! :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

I need a new book...may have to check this one out. And I know....how can Thanksgiving be next week??? CRAZY!!!! This year is almost done!!! Thanks for linking up!! xoxo