Thursday

Star Trails

This week has been particularly relaxing. Each evening I've spent hours reading "Winter of the World" in front of the fire, Matt made some homemade bread and I made fudge. It's been great because usually our evenings are more full with Airstream or house projects. Tonight I'll be kicking it back into work mode and making some curtains for the Airstream, then I'll show you pictures soon of our progress since the last round of pics.

The front of the Airstream is full of green, gray, silver and cream colors. I'm thinking I will throw some of that awesome trendy mustard color for the curtains to complete the look. Something like this would be nice-

Last night, Matt took this awesome star trails photo in our backyard-



I can't wait until we're out on the road in our Airstream taking more star trail pictures and seeing America!

No comments: