Wednesday

My Favorite Pinterest Finds This Week

I get sooooo much inspiration from Pinterest! I love trying out recipes, ideas, and crafts from the site! Here are three Pinspirations that I made my own this week!

First, I didn't know that if your put the white end of your green onions in water they will grow a whole new onion again! This is increadible.

Pinterest Photo
My Photo! See the onion starting to grow? That is after only 2 days!

Another angle of my onions
Next up, Spicy Thai Noodles. This recipe was outstanding!

Pinterest Photo- follow the photo link to get the recipe!
My photo. I added egg and chicken too! This dish is spicy and sweet.
Lastly, lemon water. I love drinking it in the car on my way to work. I feel hydrated before I start drinking coffee all morning at the office and it is refreshing.

Pinterest Photo
My Photo- I added a lime too! I keep this pitcher in the fridge. Not only does it taste nice, it is pretty too!


Linking up with Oh, How Pinteresting!


google

No comments: