Tuesday

Tahoe Tuesday

 photo photo3_zpsb9fe08c8.jpg
Some say I resemble the Cheshire Cat here, I think I'm cuter.
This weekend, Michelle took me to the vet and left me there. I got a little patch of fur shaved off my arm and and IV put in. The next thing I know, Michelle is picking me back up, I'm a little groggy and I'm feeling a little bit lighter. I'm not sure what happened to me at the vet but I feel good and am acting like my self!

 photo photo1_zpsb8abe0e9.jpg
 I just got home from the vet and can't keep my eyes open and nobody will feed me!
Since my return home I've been extra cute and have gotten lots of extra attention from Michelle and Matt.
 photo photo2_zps649a144c.jpg
So many great naps have been had this weekend
 photo photo4_zps89c5dbc4.jpg
Nobody tells me where I can and can't sit.
 photo photo5_zps86de2217.jpg
I give up. Life as a kitty is tough.

No comments: