Thursday

Needlepoint Belts

I love to craft and usually have some sort of crafty project going on at any given time. When I see something I really want to make I tend to jump right in because I'm too excited to try it to spend a few days pondering the project.

My latest craft want is to do a needlepoint belt! Look how cute they are!


Source: etsy.com via Michelle on Pinterest


To straight up buy one is a couple hundred dollars, but you can buy kits and make one yourself for more like $50 or if you were really good you could just design your own without a kit. If I make one, I would like to do a TCU belt with the TCU letters and the horned frog alternating and I'd also like to do a beach belt with turtles and possibly sailboats or sea shells!

How neat would it be to be able to make these for people, specifically for what they love most?! I'll give it a try and see how it goes, I bet it would take a loooong time to do an entire belt but I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: