Wednesday

Yogis are so Cool

Here are some beautiful pics of yogis practicing yoga-

source

source

source
And here are some pictures of me practicing yoga-


Pretty similar I know... J/K.

Anyway, I love yoga and love taking classes. However, I haven't loved the classes I've taken since moving here so I don't have a studio that I go to right now. The great thing about yoga though is that you can practice in your living room! There are some great videos out there. For example, Yoga Journal has free video podcasts. In my pictures I was doing the inversion podcast!

After doing just 1 minute of yoga I feel better! My body gets stretched and relaxed and also challenged. It is a crazy combo- I love it.

I've been practicing yoga on and off for about 3 years. I'd love to be able to do the moves in the pics above someday, it's a goal of mine:)

Happy Wednesday and try some yoga!

Linking up here!


No comments: