Sunday

Camping in the Living Room


How was your weekend? Saturday night Matt and I pulled the mattress in the living room to sleep in front of the fire. It was so fun! I felt like we were camping (only with a TV- we watched Gold Rush and How to Make it in America!). It snowed a tiny bit last night too so it was extra cozy to "camp" in front of the fire.



I also made a chocolate pie on Friday which is almost all gone now. I'll tell you more about that on Tuesday!


Lastly, we worked on our stairs some more, they still aren't done but we are getting closer!

We also took a trip down to our Airstream on Sunday, it is parked in a storage lot a little ways down the road for right now. Did you know we have an Airstream trailer? I'll tell you more about that later this week too!

Happy weekend wrap up! I'm excited to watch the Super Bowl and Downton Abbey tonight.

Linking up here! and


5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Love that you camped in the living room! That is so fun! And that pie looks SO good!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

That is such a fun idea! I love that. And that pie looks so good, I love Chocolate!

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea to camp in front of the fire!

henning love said...

oh my that pie looks great!! cant wait to see the recipe tomorrow and i love the idea of camping in your living room so fun!

bright girl said...

Well now I want to do this! I remember one year when we first moved into our house there was a bad winter storm, we had no electricity, and everyone piled onto the living room sofa bed by the fire to stay warm. Good times. Smoooores! :) Have a bright day!